List:       lucene-user
Subject:    Re: ASK JEEVES
From:       "Grant Ingersoll" <GSIngers () syr ! edu>
Date:       2005-08-29 12:51:01

Not sure what Jeeves does, but we index the answers and also store the
questions in a lookup table.  During a search we submit a regular search
to the FAQ index and we also do some query side analysis to see if the
input query is similar to any of the stored questions.

-Grant

>>> karthik@controlnet.co.in 08/29/05 6:54 AM >>>
Hi  Luceners

Apologies......

Has any body on the Form attempted  to use  Lucene   for  search  on
like the website

"ASK JEEVES"

If So ,Please enlighten me with some ideas...

WITH WARM REGARDS
HAVE A NICE DAY
[ N.S.KARTHIK]