List:       lucene-user
Subject:    Re: ACLs and Lucene
From:       Markus Wiederkehr <markus.wiederkehr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-30 16:22:12

On 5/30/05, Robichaud, Jean-Philippe
<Jean-Philippe.Robichaud@scansoft.com> wrote:
> What about:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/lucene/java/trunk/src/java/org/apache/luce
> ne/index/ParallelReader.java?rev=169859&view=markup

Thank you, this seems to be exactly what I am looking for.

One thing I don't quiet understand is how to ensure that the document
numbers in the different indexes always correspond? AFAIK the only way
to update a Lucene document is to delete and re-add it, right? And
doing so is likely to change the document number. So when I update a
document in one index but not in the other(s) the link between them
gets lost. How do I prevent this?

Markus