List:       lucene-user
Subject:    RE: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
From:       James Dunn <james_h_dunn () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-04-28 17:26:05

Philippe, thanks for the reply.  I didn't FTP my index
anywhere, but your response does make it seem that my
index is in fact corrupted somehow.

Does anyone know of a tool that can verify the
validity of a Lucene index, and/or possibly repair it?
 If not, anyone have any idea how difficult it would
be to write one?

Thanks,

Jim