List:       lucene-dev
Subject:    Re: Query about the GitHub statistics for Lucene
From:       Uwe Schindler <uwe () thetaphi ! de>
Date:       2024-03-06 13:49:43

Hi,

Yes, we should contact INFRA so they get all the repository links
uptodate. They should maybe send us a list of tracked repos/issue
trackers for us to review. There were also some crazy things like the
temporary repository, that we used to migrate our issues from JIRA to
Github, be used for statistics, but NOT the apache/lucene one.

The statistics for JIRA are clearly wrong, too. The last change in JIRA
was Aug 19, 2022.

Uwe

Am 05.03.2024 um 14:26 schrieb Robert Muir:
> On Tue, Mar 5, 2024 at 4:50 AM Chris Hegarty
> <christopher.hegarty@elastic.co.invalid> wrote:
> > It appears that there is no GH activity for 2024! Clearly this is incorrect. I've \
> > yet to track down what's going on with this. Familiar to anyone here?
> Last time I looked at this, it appeared it is looking at the incorrect
> github repositories, for example https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr
> and not https://github.com/apache/lucene

Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen