List:       lucene-dev
Subject:    =?UTF-8?B?Q3VzdG9tIHByb3BzIHRvIHJlcGxpY2Egc3RhdGUgaW4gems=?=
From:       Alex Bulygin <alex_bulygin () bk ! ru ! INVALID>
Date:       2021-12-30 16:39:42

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Hi all!
Anyone who know, please tell me, it is possible to add a custom property to replica \
state in zk? While I see that properties are added only to local core.propertie. if \
this cannot be done, can we create a ticket? I would attach a patch in the near \
future. P.S.   I want to use this in conjunction with solr-15472, excluding reads on \
the leaders, for whose disks I make indexes