List:       lucene-dev
Subject:    Re: A couple backport questions
From:       Greg Miller <gsmiller () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-06-07 17:58:33

Thanks Mike!

Matching the original styling seems reasonable to me. Shouldn't be too
difficult (at least for the backports I had in mind). I also really
appreciate the consistent styling enforced (and made easy!) with 9.0!

As for combining a couple small changes, I'll go ahead with this
approach. I think it makes sense in the case I have in mind, but I'll
put the PR out there and see if folks agree/disagree. Will definitely
reference the original issues in the commit message.

If anyone else has feedback (or tips/tricks on their current approach
to backporting), I'm happy to hear them. Thanks!

Cheers,
-Greg