List:       lucene-dev
Subject:    RE: Removing Ant support take II
From:       "Uwe Schindler" <uwe () thetaphi ! de>
Date:       2020-08-27 23:45:37

+1

I will disable the "Lucene-Artifacts-master" and "Solr-Artifacts-master" jobs \
tomorrow afternoon my time.

Dev-tools/maven is obsolete, its just template files of no use without Ant.
Lucene/tools needs review, but all Ivy/Ant classes are obsolete, some groovy scripts \
are still used. So there's cleanup needed (grep all filenames through *.gradle). \
lucene/tools/fobiddenapis is obsolete, too, once the check task to verify that the \
signature are identical was removed. I can take care of that. Lucene/tools/javadocs \
should be moved to gradle dir (and removed from src.tgz files for licensing reasons).

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen