List:       lucene-dev
Subject:    Re: Google Summer of Code
From:       Michael McCandless <lucene () mikemccandless ! com>
Date:       2014-03-20 15:12:10

Unfortunately, the only two GSoC mentors we seem to have this year is
David Smiley and myself, and we each are already signed up to mentor
one student, and there's at least two other students expressing
interest in different issues.

So it looks like we have too many students and too few mentors.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com