List:       lucene-dev
Subject:    4.1 release
From:       Mark Miller <markrmiller () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-12-31 19:08:54

I've started pushing on JIRA issue for a 4.1 release.

If something is pushed that you are going to work on in the very near =
term, please put it back.

I'll progressively get more aggressive about pushing and count on =
committers to fix any mistakes if they want something in 4.1.

Remember, 4.2 can come shortly after 4.1.

Next I will be pushing any 4.1 issues that have not been updated in a =
couple months.

- Mark=