List:       lucene-dev
Subject:    Re: Google Summer of Code
From:       Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodnetic () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-03-20 2:07:47

Bok Marko,

Very interested.  I suggest you continue the discussion on \
java-dev@lucene.apache.org, though (CC-ing)

You should note that there are several efforts around distributed Lucene.  There is \
SOLR-303 for distributed search, and there is some work in progress in Hadoop land \
around distributed indexing in a Hadoop cluster.

Otis