List:       lucene-dev
Subject:    First BETA release of MUTIS
From:       "Mario Alejandro M." <mamcxyz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-30 15:28:54

I'm happy to announce the first BETA of MUTIS (mutis.sourceforge.net). I
include a small demo on searching txt files (this kind of demo is like a
must ;) ).

I'm looking for more developers to archieve:

1- Plataform independence. Mutis run only under .NET, and I want it to run
under native Win32/64, FreePascal, .NET Win32/64
2- Start to add unique abilities, like clustering (www.clusty.com) and
improvenments on threading and other things
3- Reduce the code. I found that the code size can be reduced with a smart
aproach but need more help on this
4- Get Lucene 2.0 compability

Thanks.

--