List:       lucene-dev
Subject:    Re: Subversion conversion
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2005-02-03 21:51:52

On Wednesday 02 February 2005 21:20, Erik Hatcher wrote:

> For committers, check out the repository using https and your Apache
> username/password.

I guess this is the password one uses to log into cvs.apache.org with ssh?
Then it doesn't work for me, I can check out stuff but not commit.  I get
an authorization error:

> svn ci BooleanClause.java
Sending        BooleanClause.java
Authentication realm: <https://svn.apache.org:443> ASF Committers
Password for 'dnaber':

When I now enter my password it just asks again for username and password.
When I stop using Ctrl-C I get "authorization failed
(https://svn.apache.org)".

Regards
 Daniel

--