List:       lucene-dev
Subject:    RE: corrupted index
From:       "Matt Tucker" <matt () jivesoftware ! com>
Date:       2002-04-02 16:51:42

Doug,

Yep, I think waiting until after 1.2 would be a good idea. As I find
time over the next couple of weeks, I'll try to start putting together a
proposal.

A good short-term improvement would be to document the usage of
IOException in the Javadocs and explain when it might occur.

In terms of subclassing IOException -- sounds like it could be a good
approach.

Regards,
Matt