List:       lua-l
Subject:    Guidance on LuaForge
From:       KHMan <keinhong () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-07-25 3:15:36

Hi all,

It's been quite a while since Andre's posting (in March), and I
see LuaForge still being used with news and file uploads. So I was
wondering, are we using the (feature limited?) LuaForge by default
until the new site is announced? A bare-bones LuaForge is fine by
me for experimental projects (while we await the new thingy), but
for more serious projects, some guidance on LuaForge would be
useful as a way of keeping us vaguely in the loop.

This query is absolutely not meant to pressure anyone on any
ongoing work :-) -- I just wish to reorient myself with what's
being done with LuaForge...

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)