List:       lua-l
Subject:    Popup Boxes that can be shared between unrelated lua code?
From:       Seth Burleigh <seth () tewebs ! com>
Date:       2010-03-31 21:41:07

I need to write a popup alert box. However, I want to be able to leave
the dialog box open and any new 'alerts' will be written to the popup
alert box, not opening a new one. What will be opening these boxes are
totally separate lua scripts which have no knowledge about eachover,
other than the fact that a popup box could be open.

Is there any way to do this???
Thanks!