List:       lua-l
Subject:    Re: Anybody seen any lua support for the Arduino?
From:       "Bogdan Marinescu" <bogdan.marinescu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-29 8:14:25

1K of RAM is completely out of the question, I'm afraid. The only remotely
similar thing that you _might_ be able to run on such a system is a Forth
variant. I do plan Lua on AVRs at some point, but I'll target high end AVRs
with external memory, or the new XMega.
14k of Flash also isn't good. Take a look at my project at:

http://elua.berlios.de

Currently, the bare minimum that I'd recommend for Lua on embedded would be
128k Flash/32k RAM. I can (and I will) do better than that eventually, but =
really don't think there's a way to go so low with requirements.

Best,
Bogdan