List:       lua-l
Subject:    [ANN] stdlib release 3
From:       Reuben Thomas <rrt () sc3d ! org>
Date:       2007-02-25 19:09:22

I'm happy to announce another release of my "standard libraries" project
(general-purpose basic pure-Lua libraries) from

http://luaforge.net/projects/stdlib/

This release fixes the "set" and "lcs" (longest common subsequence, or
"grep") libraries, which were broken, and adds one or two other bug and
design fixes. Thanks are due to Enrico Tassi for pointing out some of the
problems.

As always, feedback is much appreciated.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/
Kleineken: refreshes the dimensions other beers cannot reach