On Friday 25 June 2004 09:10, Daniel Silverstone wrote: > John Belmonte wrote: > >> Do you have experience comparing p4 with cvs, subversion or others? > > > There's also GNU Arch to consider if you're trying to choose a version > control system. I am currently finding it very interesting and I hope to > properly store a project in it in the near future. I've used arch (the "tla" flavour of it) and it has worked great for lots of projects for me. Last I checked though, there was no version of of tla for Windows, which may or may not be a problem (I do not know). Marius K.