List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    RE: [Discuss] nic to nic
From:       Les Higger <lhigger () lausd ! k12 ! ca ! us>
Date:       2000-03-30 23:02:06

thanks i did a little reading too. yep.. your right.. i ll buzz over to
fryes and see how cheep i can get ... just need it for this little r&d
proj.. thanks again for the responce..

        * Les Higger ITAF ,
        * Local Area Network Coord.
        * lhigger@lausd.k12.ca.us
        * Francisco Bravo Medical Magnet High School
        * Los Angeles Unified School District
 ---> Old men can give flawless advice, for they nolonger can set bad
examples <---