List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss] Automated configuration of thin-clients + Linux Expo.
From:       Daniel <daniel () insu ! com>
Date:       2000-03-29 3:26:50

> Let me know when your presentation is, and I will make sure
> that we are there.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim McQuillan
> jam@ltsp.org

The presentation will be at around 4:30 the 12th of april from what
I can gather on the web site. It's in track 9.

Besides that we also have a booth also in the far back near the stage.
We should sync up sometime at the booths (I will be there both days).

We are currently implementing a hybrid LTSP installation in local
schools around here. We currently have linux installed in 3 schools
and if everything goes well, we should have much more comming up :)

See you there!

Regards,

--
Daniel Shane                            iNsu Innovations Inc.
Director of Diskless technologies       Tel: (514) 336-5544