List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    RE: [Discuss] OOPS
From:       "Greer, Joe" <JGreer () csicorp-us ! com>
Date:       2000-03-28 12:58:03

ctrl-alt-esc with a real keyboard

Thanks,
Joe Greer
Network Administrator
CSI Industrial Systems Corp.

-- It was once said that if you put 1000 programmers in a room with 1000
computers for 1000 days with a $100 million dollar budget, they would
produce an operating system as stable and robust as UNIX. Thanks to Windows
2000, we know this is not true.

As of 12/28/98:
(Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, 227, any and all
non-solicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a
downloading archival fee in the amount of $1000 US. E-mailing denotes
acceptance of these terms.)