List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Help in designing ltsp.github.io
From:       Dashamir Hoxha <dashohoxha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-09-30 2:21:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Alkis,

Thanks for the quick and detailed response. It is in fact more detailed and
technical than I can understand :)
My problem is that I don't have multiple computers, so I cannot test LTSP.
In the past I have used VirtualBox for testing it, but it seems that with
iPXE it doesn't work (or maybe I am doing something wrong). So why not
support both booting methods (if possible).

I will continue the discussion on GitHub, but I have a feeling that its
issues do not replace completely a mailing list. Or maybe I am just on old
fashioned guy.

By the way, the creator and owner of ownCloud forked his own product and
created NextCloud. But maybe it is a completely different situation from
LTSP, so we cannot call this forking, but just a new version.

Thanks,
Dashamir