List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Ltsp-discuss] We need more help with getting LTSP approved as a StackExchange site
From:       John Hupp <ltsp () prpcompany ! com>
Date:       2012-10-24 18:11:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

OK, I figured it out.  At the top of the page, *create new discussion*is
not active for this stage of the proposal.  Rather, we should use the
*Propose an example question* box at the bottom of the page.  The only
other user activities at this point are clicking the up-vote or
down-vote arrows for the various questions.  (And it seems that those
votes can be withdrawn and reapplied elsewhere. The arrows will toggle
on/off.)