List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    [Ltsp-discuss] volume too low
From:       David Burgess <apt.get () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-11 17:06:46

Ubuntu 12.04.1 amd64 (chroot i386)

I have a couple of very different models of thin client, and both have
the same problem. When the client is booted, the sound is too low to
be useful, despite the fact that the volume on the Windows terminal
server is set to max. alsamixer reveals that the Master and Master
Mono volumes are set to 34 on one model of thin client. On another
model there is no Master Mono channel, but the Master is set to 34. On
a third model, the Master volume is set at 41. I have all of the
following options in lts.conf:

VOLUME=100
HEADPHONE_VOLUME=100
PCM_VOLUME=100
CD_VOLUME=100
FRONT_VOLUME=100

Is there another way to have my local volume set automatically to 100?
Am I using these options wrong?

db