List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    [Ltsp-discuss] QT: multi head without LTSP
From:       Quiliro_Ordóñez <quiliro () congresolibre ! org>
Date:       2012-03-15 23:43:22

Please excuse off topic but I do not know elsewhere to ask.

I am willing to make a multi-station machine by adding several video
cards to a main board and the equivalent number of keyboards and mice.
This would not need LTSP but would be used by configuring several
devices linked to an X on each workstation. Any ideas on where to
purchase inexpensive USB video cards and how to do the setup?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Quiliro