List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    [Ltsp-discuss] keyboard and/or mouse sometimes not recognized
From:       Wim De Geeter <wim.de-geeter () uni-graz ! at>
Date:       2009-09-29 10:09:44

Hi,

I have a strange problem. We are using ltsp-server in lenny. Sometimes
when I boot a client the keyboard and/or mouse isn't working. After a
few reboots (3-5) suddenly the keyboard and mouse works fine.
What I see is that every time the keyboard/mouse not working the boot
process doesn't stop by
/Waiting for /dev to be fully populated
/When the keyboard/mouse is working the boot process is waiting there
till /dev is populated.
Anyone an idea why the boot process sometimes not populate /dev?

Many thanks
Wim