List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Ltsp-discuss] LTSP5 Tweaks
From:       "Peter" <pdk.knight () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-27 12:53:53

A small team of us in Capetown are working on a project to re-ignite an old
Tuxlab setup installed in schools here.
We have also found that ltsp5 is too big for our 640KB thin clients without
graphics cards.
We have managed to be able to offer either ltsp-4.2 or 5 depending on the
equipment.
I have added a reference to the work we have done so far and are still busy
with, on the wiki .
Perhaps it could start a good reference site for all to benefit.
Peter