List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    [Ltsp-discuss] LTSP + Firefox Browser as Local App.
From:       ravi <ravi.patel () youtelecom ! com>
Date:       2009-09-17 5:16:51

Dear all,

I have implemented a LTSP 4.2 in RHEL5.3 (64 bit) Server.All r working
fine.Now i want to implement Firefox Browser as Local App.

I had try using  script LTSP_Firefox_localapp-v.9.sh: LTSP v4 Firefox
Local App Support Libraries .But it gives me error.

Error code:

tail : cannot open +28 for reading: no uch file or directory
tar : option requires an argument -- C

I need help regarding this error.& how to make Firefox application
running like local app
as eary as possible.

Waiting for your valuable response

Thanking You