List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Ltsp-discuss] OT: How to play media that requires mms?
From:       Άλκης_
Date:       2009-03-11 3:57:51

With gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly I was able to watch the video inside my
Ubuntu Jaunty firefox browser,

but the video wasn't streaming; I had to wait 2 minutes for it to
completely load before I could see the first frame.

Alkis

Στις 10-03-2009, ημέρα Τρι, και ώρα 19:49 -0700, ο/η David Hopkins
έγραψε: