List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    [Ltsp-discuss] ltsp-build-client --kiosk / userChrome.css
From:       rois () sailingthroughlife ! net
Date:       2009-01-29 16:07:17

[Attachment #2 (unknown)]

how to alter the userChrome.css file in a regular firefox install to make the browser \
UI look like I want but can someone give me a clue how to make the kiosk mode UI \
accept my changes.&nbsp; The other option would be r-kiosk extension but I'm not sure \
how to get other extensions installed in the ltsp kiosk mode manually.<br><br>Any \