List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Ltsp-discuss] CHROOT: Installing cron, client time is off
From:       Jordan Erickson <jerickson () logicalnetworking ! net>
Date:       2009-01-23 17:34:46

Ah, another hidden variable! ;) Thanks Stéphane!

Googling that var gave me this URL:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LtspUpdateManagerIntegration - this is something
that I'd been thinking about as well (integrating chroot updates into
update-manager for easy updates). Has there been any work done on this
at all since the page was created?

Cheers,
Jordan/Lns