List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Ltsp-discuss] LTSP 5 TOUCH  Option SwapY
From:       "Kevin Bodwell" <kevin () drawer ! com>
Date:       2008-08-20 17:14:18

Tom,

I found that most of the touchscreens I've worked with have for one
reason or another been installed into the final product 180 degrees from
the way they were made.

My lts.conf shows these values:

	X_TOUCH_MINX=3681
	X_TOUCH_MAXX=374
	X_TOUCH_MINY=3543
	X_TOUCH_MAXY=522

Notice the MINX is larger than the MAXX.  I found this piece of the
puzzle while configuring the same touchscreens to work on Windows 2000.

I found it interesting you set yours up in xorg.conf instead of
lts.conf, was there a particular reason?  I do have mine working from
lts.conf file in the /var/lib/tftboot.../.. location.

Keep in mind, mine is working on edubuntu 7.10, and I have installed the
updated/modified ldm for autologin.

Kevin