List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Autologin whit LDM
From:       mario salcedo <mariosr98 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-06-20 17:09:21

Hi, I read that in the archive changelog.Debian de ldm (/opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share/doc/ldm). Here talk about a variable LDM_AUTOLOGIN. I am lookink for that in google and I find that, whith that autologin with ldm is ok.

LDM_AUTOLOGIN=true

[00:50:04:72:6A:C4]
LDM_USERNAME=computer
LDM_PASSWORD=computer