List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Odd Request.
From:       "Charles Marcus" <CharlesM () Media-Brokers ! com>
Date:       2002-06-26 19:49:33

> Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:20:07 -0400 (EDT)
> From: <jam@McQuil.Com>
>
> I've been saying in a couple of weeks, for about 2
> months now, and I still have some work to do on the
> configuration tool.
>
> So, it will be at least a couple of weeks before it
> is ready.

Hey Jim, you're not related to the Shirk brothers, are you?

Sorry, couldn't resist... in case you'e scratching your head wondering what
the heck I'm talking about, the Shirk brothers were the building contractors
who were hired to renovate a house by Tom Hanks and Shelley Long in the movie,
'The Money Pit' - every time Tom would ask him how long something would take,
it was always, 'Two weeks.'

Charles