List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    RE: [Ltsp-discuss] HTML EMAIL HELL
From:       "Charles Marcus" <CharlesM () Media-Brokers ! com>
Date:       2002-06-22 13:24:37

I don't think it was you, Matt, but fyi, if you *reply* to an HTML email, even
if you have Outlook set to plaintext, it will reply in the same format as the
original.  I have to set 'Format->Plaintext' occasionally when doing this on
another list I am on that consists of mostly HTML email (I like the subject
matter, and am *not* suscribed to the digest version, so am willing to put up
with the moronic HTML email).

Charles