List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    [Ltsp-discuss] Re: ltsp
From:       Christian Selig <christian.selig () bnv-bamberg ! de>
Date:       2002-01-23 16:23:09

Adolfo Cannella wrote:

> i'm porting ltsp to suse 7.3 and the scripts can't create
> dhcp.conf.example:
> after ./install.sh one i go in the ltsp directory and i launch
> ./ltsp_initialize .... appear a list of operation that will do and some
> of this instead of Y or N are /bin/sh ... So I press R and modify that
> ones ( dhcp, export, ...) to Y and go: error during dhcp configuration.
> ( if i don't touch the ones that are /bin/sh all go.... but don't have
> dhcp and export files). the templates files are ok?
> What i must do?

Hello Adolfo,

I'm not directly involved with LTSP itself. I think that the people that
lurk at ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net know much more. I have sent
this mail to them as a Cc, and they hopefully reply. :-)

Bye,
   Christian

--
I am chaos.  I am the substance from which your artists and scientists
build rhythms.  I am the spirit with which your children and clowns