List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    [Ltsp-discuss] PCMCIA Update
From:       jamacdon () hwy97 ! com
Date:       2001-12-31 0:32:49

I have been doing some reading and from what I can put together, I think it is
possible to create a system that boots off a floppy and contains all the PCMCIA
components within the initial boot ROM image.

There wouldn't be any need for a mini linux install on a floppy that contains the
PCMCIA components.

I haven't had much time to actually try it out as snowboarding has been awesome this
year. I will probably have something more definite by the end of the week.

Happy New year all

Joe MacDonald
Focus Computer Consulting