List:       ltsp-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Unable to download from Site
From:       Jim McQuillan <jam () McQuil ! Com>
Date:       2001-12-28 14:52:19

DK,

hmm, "do the needful".  I wish I could,
but the site is managed by SourceForge, and there
is really nothing I can do.  I've posted problems
on their support page, but I get no response.

I'm working on a plan to host the site myself, which
will give me complete control over every aspect of the
site, including the download page.

It appears that SourceForge has put their FTP server
back online.  Go to ftp3.sourceforge.net/pub/sourceforge/ltsp
and you should be able to download from there.

I will point out that you can now purchase a CD-Rom with
all of the LTSP packages.  Checkout the main LTSP.org
webpage for more details.

And, I think there is an ftp mirror on ibiblio
Jim McQuillan
jam@Ltsp.org