List:       ltsp-developer
Subject:    [Ltsp-developer] Re: Etherboot 5.0.0 (production) released
From:       Marty Connor <mdc () thinguin ! org>
Date:       2001-04-25 18:19:29

On 4/25/01 11:01 AM Ken Yap ken@nlc.net.au wrote:
>The Etherboot Project is pleased to announce the release of Etherboot 5.0.0,
>the latest production version, available immediately from
>http://sourceforge.net/projects/etherboot/.

First, I'd like to thank Ken for all his good work on this release.  He's
good at thanking us other developers, so now it's our turn.

   Thanks, Ken! Great job!!

Next, as is customary, I have updated http://rom-o-matic.net/ with the
latest production release of Etherboot, version 5.0.0.

http://rom-o-matic.net/ is generating about 1000 ROMs a week now, and if
you visit the site, please click on the link to Etherboot so that the
Sourceforge stats reflect the Etherboot activity as well.  If rom-o-matic
was hosted by Sourceforge, I think the project would be much higher in
the stats. (even so, it is amazingly popular for a system utility).

Anyway, it's great to get out a new release, and I hope we get to see
lots of you at LinuxWorld Expo SF 2001 (http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/)
where we will once again have an Etherboot booth.

Now let's burn some ROMs and embed some code! :-)

---
    Try: http://rom-o-matic.net/ to make Etherboot images instantly.

   Name: Marty Connor
US Mail: Entity Cyber, Inc.; P.O. Box 391827; Cambridge, MA 02139; USA
  Voice: (617) 491-6935, Fax: (617) 491-7046
  Email: mdc@thinguin.org
    Web: http://www.thinguin.org/