List:       ltsp-developer
Subject:    Re: [Ltsp-developer] Workstation halts when loading the NIC module even after chaning the card?!
From:       "Dr. Sichendra Bista" <drbista () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-12-26 18:04:33

I tested and the RAM is working fine. :-) Yet the module the booting
halts when trying to load the NIC module. I also tried with the
NIC=8139cp entry under ws003 and it gives kernel panic. :-(

--
Thanking you for your invaluable time and irreparable cooperation.

May you, your team and your family be successful in your mission,
prosperous, healthy, happy, free from sufferings and in peace, always!

Webocratically yours,
Dr. Sichendra Bista, Chief Architect and Founding Secretary-General
eParliament.org: The Pioneering OPERATIONAL Model of Webocracy
Address for correspondence: C/o GIIS, GPO Box 10422, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: +977 (1) 478 1160/478 2321    Web: http://www.eParliament.org
Fax: +977 (1) 478 2321             Email: NetJustice@eParliament.org