List:       ltp-list
Subject:    Re: [LTP] ran syscalls test on Ubuntu x86_64 alpha 4 prerelease
From:       Subrata Modak <subrata () linux ! vnet ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2008-08-29 10:18:41

Ray,

Thanks for this. I would request you to generate and give me results in
HTML format (runltp -g something.HTML) whenever i do the month end
release. It would be really great to see such results on latest kernels
on if possible on as many hardwares as possible. So, along with my
results i can upload yours as well for everybody to see. But i would
require results of the entire LTP run, and, not just syscalls alone.

Regards--
Subrata