List:       ltp-list
Subject:    [LTP] [ ltp-Bugs-1630623 ] fsync02 fails without a message
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-03-22 7:15:44

Bugs item #1630623, was opened at 2007-01-08 14:19
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by subrata_modak
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=103382&aid=1630623&group_id=3382

not just the latest update.
Category: Testcases
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I work with some people to improve the Linux compatibility layer in FreeBSD. We use \
the LTP to verify our emulation layer. We run the LTP linux binaries in a chroot with \
gentoo libs/binaries withhin our emulation layer. So the LTP is exerciesing the \
emulated linux syscalls.

As part of the tests I noticed that the fsync02 test fails (FAIL in the logfile in \
the results directory), but it doesn't print anything to stdout when runltp is \
started with verbose output (-p -v).

Bye,
Alexander.