List:       ltp-list
Subject:    Re: [LTP] A bug in runltp
From:       Robert Williamson <robbiew () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2005-12-22 20:22:39

The -d option requires a fully qualified path, i.e. /home/my_dir/my_tmp

-Robbie

             Zhang Qian
             <zhq527725@gmail.
             Sent by:                  ltp-list@lists.sourceforge.net
             ltp-list-admin@li                                          cc
             sts.sourceforge.n
             et                                                    Subject
                                       [LTP] A bug in runltp

             11/11/2005 06:01
             PM

Hello,

I find there may be a bug in runltp script.

When I run this script like this:
$ ./runltp -p -f syscalls -d my_tmp

The output I get is:
./runltp: line 298: my_tmp/ltp-16772/alltests: No such file or directory
FATAL: Unable to create command file

The reason is(L227):
   cd $TMP || \
   {
     echo "could not cd ${TMP} ... exiting"
     exit 1
   }
The command "cd $TMP" has changed the current dir, so this code(L289) will
get a
error:
   cat $CMDFILE > ${TMP}/alltests || \
   {
       echo "FATAL: Unable to create command file"
       exit 1
   }

I suggest changing this code(L134):
   TMP="${TMPBASE}/ltp-$$"