List:       ltp-coverage
Subject:    [Ltp-coverage] Showing function coverage without
From:       PHIL <heideggm () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2023-01-17 13:49:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Greetings,

I have an lcov .info file that I want to use to generate a function coverage report. \
I do not care about sourcecode lines only functions called. On the machine processing \
the file I only have binaries with symbols but no sourcecode files. Genhtml with \
warnings disabled does not show functions.

Is it possible to achieve what I want using lcov and or genhtml?

Regards