List:       ltp-coverage
Subject:    [Ltp-coverage] Code coverage
From:       David Mate Busa via Ltp-coverage <ltp-coverage () lists ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2020-04-22 8:50:24

HI!

I'm M=E1t=E9 from AImotive kft, we are using lcov as a code coverage measur=
ing tool in our codebase.
I have a question about the configuration:
Is there any way to confugure it to what is covered and what is not? If yes=
 , how?
What depends on what the tool consider covered and what don't?

D=E1vid M=E1t=E9 Busa
AImotive kft.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain confidential and may =
contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or h=
ave received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and=
 delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure or distribut=
ion of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.