List:       ltp-coverage
Subject:    [Ltp-coverage] Link exchange from quality website
From:       Mark Pilka <links () my1 ! reciprocal-links ! info>
Date:       2013-03-25 21:04:17

Hi

I have just found your site on Google and I was wondering if you would be interested \
in a link exchange between our sites to increase both your and mine website traffic \
and sales ?

My website has PR2 at the moment and I am looking for quality links only.
If you are interested please email me for more details.

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Mark Pilka