List:       ltp-coverage
Subject:    Re: [Ltp-coverage] option --ignore-errors
From:       Peter Oberparleiter <oberpar () linux ! vnet ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2011-05-27 13:16:20

On 27.05.2011 11:13, Giridhar Tammana wrote:
> Hi,
>
> gengthml stops after some error like header file not found, but I'm not
> interested in coverage of that.
> I see there is an option --ignore-errors.
> But when I use it, I get unknown option error.
>
> I used commands
> genhtml  --ignore-errors<unknown.h>   -o covdirnew  app.info
>
> --ignore-errors is it not supported anymore?

The genhtml version included in lcov 1.9 does not provide the
--ignore-errors parameter. There is the CVS version[*] of lcov which
implements --ignore-errors for genhtml, but I'd recommend checking and
solving the cause for these errors.

Regards,
  Peter Oberparleiter

[*] For instructions, see http://ltp.sourceforge.net/coverage/lcov.php