List:       ltp-coverage
Subject:    [Ltp-coverage] go.paowang.net - Contact needed
From:       Martin Vermont <mvermont () languageseo ! net>
Date:       2011-05-20 16:32:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am Dr. Martin Vermont and I work for Multilingual Search Engine Optimization Inc. \
in Washington DC ( Tel: 1-202-558-2504) - I would like to speak with the person in \
charge of your international clientele. Who is my contact? Who should I speak to??

In fact, after visiting go.paowang.net
 , I have noticed that your website cannot be found on foreign search engines (I \
tested it on Hispanic search engines, German search engines, Asian search engines, \
etc.) Our company is specialized in multilingual search engine promotions in 28 \
languages . From the Japanese Google to the German Yahoo, from the AOL in Spanish to \
the MSN in Chinese, we can show you how to develop a true international online \
presence by promoting your website on foreign search engines.

Let us show you how to develop a presence on the multilingual web without having to \
translate your website: It is not necessary to translate your website in order to \
submit to foreign search engines, however, you need to have at least 1 page in \
Japanese optimized with Japanese keywords and meta tags in order to submit to \
Japanese search engines, at least 1 page in Spanish optimized with Spanish keywords \
in order to submit to Hispanic search engines and so on...

I strongly suggest that you watch our online presentation which explains clearly how \
to get top rankings on foreign search engines with only 1 entry page per language \
(click on the following link or copy-paste it into your web browser): \
http://www.languageseo.net/demo

> From the Japanese Google to the German Yahoo, from the AOL in Spanish to the MSN in \
> Chinese, get users to find your website when searching with YOUR KEYWORDS in their \
> Native language.

Please call me at +1 (202) 558-2504 or email me and let's work on giving your website \
the true international exposure which it deserves to have with foreign native online \
users!!

Regards,

Martin Vermont, Ph.D.

mvermont@languageseo.net <mailto:mvermont@languageseo.net>

Multilingual Search Engine Optimization Inc.

1250 Connecticut Ave N.W. Suite 200

Washington, DC 20036 USA

TEL: +1 (202) 558-2504 - FAX: 1 (202)-318-2453

http://www.languageseo.net

Multilingual Search Engine Promotion Services since 1999.