List:       ltp-coverage
Subject:    [Ltp-coverage] Link exchange request
From:       Link Exchange <links () exchange1 ! seolink ! info>
Date:       2010-10-02 13:45:44

Dear Sir / Madam

I am currently in the process of building links for www.removalsltd.co.uk. As you \
probably know the link exchange between two websites helps both your site and mine to \
rank highly in search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN.

If you are interested in the link exchange please choose any category you like: \
http://www.removalsltd.co.uk/useful-links.php and let me know. I will add your link \
within a jiffy.

If you are not interested in reciprocal links I can also offer 3 way links.

My linking details:
Title: Office removals
business premisses. He will complete a comprehensive pre-move office move survey so \
that we can advise you of the most appropriate office moving plan for you.

Alternate option: Copy & Paste the following code into your web page:
you at your business premisses. He will complete a comprehensive pre-move office move \
survey so that we can advise you of the most appropriate office moving plan for you.

ps. If you are not the person dealing with link exchange please pass on this email to \
your link manager or web-master.

kind regards
Webmaster

Disclaimer: This is a one-time email request and we will write back to you only upon \
receipt of your reply. We strictly adhere to EU Directive on Privacy and Electronic \
Communications published as Statutory Instrument 2003 No. 2426. If you no longer wish \
to receive link exchange requests from us please reply to this email with UNSUBSCRIBE \
subject. links@exchange1.seolink.info