List:       ltp-coverage
Subject:    [Ltp-coverage] =?GB2312?B?1tDH773av+zA1qOhSGFwcHk=?= Mid-Autumn
From:       "szatb" <szatb2 () sina ! com>
Date:       2008-09-05 4:58:52

Öµ´ËÖÐÇï¼Ñ½ÚÀ´ÁÙÖ®¼Ê£¬ÎªÄúÏ×ÉÏÕæÖ¿µÄ×£¸£ÓëÉîÉîµÄÆíµ»£º×£ÄúÊ ÒµÕôÕôÈÕÉÏ£¬¼ÒÍ¥ÐÒ¸£ÃÀ \
ú¡£ÐÄÏëÊ ³É£¬ÍòÊ Ë³Ò⣡

ÉîÛÚ°²Ì©²©£º»ÆÐ ±ó   0755-25244984/25923791

Dear Friend,
At this coming Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival, I would like to extend my sincere \
blessings and deep prayers for you: wish you have a prosperous business and a happy \
family. May all your dreams come true and all the best!

Best regards,

SHENZHEN ATB ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD.
Contact:Linda / Tracy
Tel:0086 - 755 - 6165 2621 / 2592 3791